2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2011 10:23 AM by Pharther Phurther

MultiCam Issues AGAIN

schlossd Level 1

I have a 2 core MAC with 12 gigs of memory using a FirmTek RAID with WD black caviar drives and CS5.5 using a Matrox MXO2 mini

I have a 12 core MAC with 64 gigs of memory using a Firm Tek RAID with the same drives using CS5.5 using a Kona LHi card

Multicam works fine in the 2 core but the window are all screwed up when using the 12 core.  AJA is looking into the issue, Adobe

won't answer their phone that has been on hold an hour.  I'm lacking the bathroom and food so with my last bit of energy I

am wondering if anyone else with an LHi card on my type of set up is having this issue.

HDmonitor.jpg

This is a shot of my Sony HD TV used as a monitor.  The top image is camera 1 the large image to the right is

camera 2 and the black box on the bottom is camera 3.  Normally you would just get the

image you are previewing, not the multi cam monitor on your output monitor as is shown here.  The computer

monitor looks the same.

HEY ADOBE ANSWER YOUR PHONE!  1+ hrs (I can get though to Steve Jobs in Heaven with

an iphone faster than you guys take to answer the phone)