• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does my dowload of Falsplayer 11 go to harddrive????????????????

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2011 Oct 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is up with trying to instal the New Flash Player 11 when it goes to Hard drive? and the only thing i get is just the installer nothing else HELP Plus when i go to my hard Drive there is nothing there showing the Flash player 11.

i have windows 7 64bit  i can you all the serous help

what happen to getting online tech support for issues like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which browser are you using and is it a 32-bit or 64-bit version?  i'll supply a link to the installer that you'll need to complete the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the 64 bit and I have windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried most of the day to install flash player 11.0 for the windows 7 64 bit but it will go so far and then tell me it as failed and I re try it and it does same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2011 Oct 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SarahC Eley wrote:

it will go so far and then tell me it as failed and I re try it and it does same thing

Can you give us the exact message you are getting?

Also, can you post the contents of file FlashInstall.log in C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

P.S. does the same thing happen if you use the installer from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all the message saids is that it failed nothing more. No I haven't try the link you gave me .but I will try itnow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jst down loaded the link you gave me for the 64 bit and it saidsit is installed .But how do I know it really is in there ?????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it saids it is there but I wonder if there away to check and see if it is??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you check in C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Did you check in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Did you check if it works: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I do not understand what your problem is.  Where else would it install than on the hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t know but its not showing up in the hard drive so you tell me where would it go cause I get message that the down load was done but when I go there its not in the hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines