• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Breeze Presenter content

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2011 Oct 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a potential client who is in a bit of a predicament. They have some eLearning content that was originally created by a vendor using Breeze. What options would they have for editing this content now? If they have the source files, would Adobe Presenter work?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2011 Oct 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'd have to know what file format they are in. They definately would not work in Connect 8 unless they are re-uploaded so they are converted to AS3 if they have any script in them. Would need more specifics as to file extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, the old published files should work as on-demand object in AC8... right? I have many clients who have "antique" Presenter content, and they have continued to work (for the most part). Obviously they won't work in the meeting room, which is AS3, but I didn't think it would make a difference for the on demand or asynchronous content.

And if you have the source files, you can open them in PPT with Presenter 7.0.7 and they will convert. I have doe this with Presenter 6 content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct. That can upload their older content from the desktop into a Connect 8 room or into Connect Central and those files will convert properly. Using older content directly from the content library will nopt convert. So, it's important that folks upload older content to get it converted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources