Thanks for the link.
Inside that post I've found a post of yours saying:
"As Chris mentioned FB 4 supports 6 locales while SDK supports more locales.
And the libraries (like fiber.swc, fds.swc and serializers.swc) which gets added when using the modeler plugin or the Data Centeric features are a part of FB 4 and hence they are supported for the 6 locales that FB 4 supports.
That's why, you were getting the error of locale not found for these libraries.
This error can be resolved by providing a locale swc for that language.
Note that you need to create the locale swc (resource bundle swc) and provide it to FB 4 to get things working."
But it doesn't explain "where" find the locale .swc to provide to FB and "how" to provide it to FB.
Could you explain this a bit more?
PS: the topic is FB 4 related, I'm on FB 4.5
Have you changed the locale in the project -> properties -> Flex Compiler -- compiler arguments to it_IT?
You can try the eclipse.ini method to set the locale to en_US and see whether that works in your case. If it works, you don't need to do anything.
If you want to create a locale swc for it_IT locale, you can follow these steps -
Note that these steps are required for every swc - serializers_rb.swc, fds_rb.swc and fiber_rb.swc. I'm writing the steps for serializers_rb.swc
1. Goto ...\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.nl1_220.127.116.113231\nl \en_US\dcradSwcs\4.5\locale folder and extract serializers_rb.swc
If you don't find en_US folder, then goto
...\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flexbuilder.project_18.104.22.1683231\dcradSwcs\4.5\locale folder
2. Create a new folder - bundle\it_IT and from the extracted files, copy locale\en_US\serializer.properties file to this new folder.
3. Open the file and translate the values to Italian language if you want.
4. Execute this command -
SDK_FOLDER\bin\compc.exe -output "serializers_rb.swc" -compiler.source-path "bundle\it_IT" -external-library-path SDK_FOLDER\frameworks\libs\player\PLAYER_VERSION\playerglobal.swc SDK_FOLDER\frameworks\libs\framework.swc SDK_FOLDER\frameworks\libs\rpc.swc -include-resource-bundles serializer -locale it_IT
Here SDK_FOLDER is the folder where you've the 4.5 SDK
And PLAYER_VERSION is folder name where playerglobal.swc is located. You can goto the SDK_FOLDER and see the PLAYER_VERSION folder - I think it'll be "10.2" for 4.5 SDK
5. This will create the serializers resource bundle for it_IT locale.
6. Copy the newly created serializers_rb.swc to the ...\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.nl1_22.214.171.1243231\nl \it_IT\dcradSwcs\4.5\locale folder.
7. Follow similar steps for fds_rb.swc and fiber_rb.swc. fiber_rb.swc is located in fiberSwcs folder.
More on resource bundles here - http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7fcf.html