2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2011 4:14 PM by k3dj

contacting adobe

k3dj

If software does not work as it should. How does one contact adobe direct to get a solution ?

I find the whole adobe site a complete mess and a minefiled at times.

When trying to sort through their forms and form fields I always end up in a dead end.

For example, I can not open a case on-line for any of my software as the form fields only offer me a route for Flash Player Problems or in another route to support, only for software I do not have.

I use CS5 Web Premium and I can't find the right route to get support

Does anyone know an email or a form on this site for users of CS5 Web Premium - or specifically for Flash Pro ?

• 1. Re: contacting adobe
          Jay_Armstrong Level 2

Try these resources:

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

Installation help and product help

800-833-6687
          Monday–Friday, 5am–7pm PST

Software activation

866-772-3623
          Available 24/7

Licensing, registration, web subscription services

800-833-6687
          7 days a week, 5am–7pm PST

Adobe Volume Licensing (business accounts)

800-443-8158
          Monday–Friday, 5am–5pm PST

TTY (Telephone Typewriter)

800-685-3573
          Monday–Friday, 5am–2pm PST
          Messages accepted after hours

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: contacting adobe
            k3dj Level 1

Thanks Jay but I am not in the U.S and I think all those are stateside numbers. The link is where I tried before, that then sent me to another adobe section where one chooses a product and then gets the option to contact support, when clicking that link one is greeted with this message from adobe

If you need help with your Adobe products, please use the online resources available to you.

and so one goes around in a circle - i know they probably do not mean to be so illusive but essentially they are suggesting - sort it out for yourself, we are not here to help you . . .

When I want to buy something I get on-line sales advisors falling over themselves to deal direct via 'chat' or telephone . . . wish it was the same when things go wrong - just an email address would be wonderful. I have tried all the on-line advise but to no avail.

anyway - thanks for trying to help jay

best wishes