1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2011 4:10 AM by DanelKirch

Warning unable to load SWC and unable to test movie afterwards (CS5.5 also in CS5)

DanelKirch Level 1

I work with Flash Pro allmost 11 hours per day and every while i get a error  which messes up everything. Approximetly i get this after about 2-3 hours withevery project.

After i get this error there is no chance to test movies afterwards.

I see a fast flash of the loader window but it dissapears so fast i cant even really see if it is loader.

Skärmavbild 2011-10-12 kl. 18.48.46.png

Does anyone else have gotten this error and what to  do to get rid of it.

Worth to point that my FP CS5.5 is legally bought update version from Adobe.

• 1. Re: Warning unable to load SWC and unable to test movie afterwards (CS5.5 also in CS5)
          DanelKirch Level 1

Im getting more mad now, again i get this error. Saw that my FLA was not saved and tryied to save but  it now complains about unable to save FLA file...

I then save under different name and it wen well... till i re-opened both, original and new FLA file and i get error, unable to open FLA.

I also  zipped up both FLA's to try to restore my library but library folder is completely empty....

So, ALL my work since 2 days is now gone !!!!! 2 freaking days!!!!!!

I just started at my new work and ever since i've proudly tryied to  sell the idea of AIR development.

They finally bought the idea and as i get my first applicaiton-project to show everyone AIR is as good as natives, i get this problem.

How am i supposed to report my last 2 days now ? Need to start over again and repport 2 extra days that can not be missing cause of deadline!!!!

Sorry for the agression but this really is NOT  acceptable at all.