1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2011 5:38 AM by Steve Grisetti

Question about Premiere Elements version 9 trial

burtygee

I have made a short movie for my Media Studies project using the trial version 9, but it wont let me export it, I was wondering if someone could help me out with this?

Also my teacher gave me the version 4 to install just so I could export the movie but it still will not open the movie because the versions are different.

Please help this is for NCEA

Thank you !

• 1. Re: Question about Premiere Elements version 9 trial
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

All export functions are under the Share tab.

How did you try to Share your movie and in what format? Did you use Share/Computer and one of the output options? (Which you choose depends on how you plan to show your movie -- on your computer, on a web site, from a DVD, etc.)

If your video is simply not rendering and outputting after you've selected a Share option, you've got another issue. But we'll need to know much more about your project, which settings you selected and what type of video you're using as source before we can even begin to offer advice.

EDIT

I just noticed you're using the trial version of the program. Many of the functions in the trial have been disabled, so it is quite possible you can't output a video that doesn't have a big Adobe logo plastered across it.

If that's the case, the only solution is to purchase the program. You can also purchase the program from Adobe online and just drop the serial number they provide into your trial version.