• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Down loading EPUB files

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out why I am having problems downloading epub files.  Some of the epub files will download to the Adobe Digital Editions I installed on my computer but some will not.  I use Internet Explorer 8 as my browser.  The files in question are on Adobe's sample book download page.  Some download like they should and some do not.  I have tried to download epub files from our local public library and have not been successful with the two I tried from there.  I used to not have any problem downloading epub files from my local library but my hard drive died and I replaced it and had to reload everything.  Hence the problem.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I renamed the restore folder restore.old and retried downloading and it worked like a charm.  Apparently I clicked on save instead of open originally and created the download problem for myself.  Thanks for looking at the post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines