1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2011 8:59 AM by mcr19

problem building sample skin theme with ant

mcr19

Trying to build my own theme using ant on a Linux box with the SDK.  Kept getting errors with ant.  Decided to do my debugging with the sample zen theme that came along with the SDK.  Here is the output of my ant build, any ideas?

Buildfile: build.xml

clean:

compile:

[echo] Compiling samples/themes/zen/zen.swc

[compc] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ${compc/jvm/args}

[compc] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ${compc.jvm.args}

[compc]           at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)

[compc]           at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[compc]           at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)

[compc]           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)

[compc]           at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)

[compc]           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)

[compc] Could not find the main class: ${compc.jvm.args}. Program will exit.

BUILD FAILED

/home/mcr19/flex/samples/themes/zen/build.xml:56: compc task failed.

• 1. Re: problem building sample skin theme with ant
          mcr19 Level 1

Ok, ran ant with the -d switch and found the line where it was having problems to be the following line:

<compc fork="true"

output="${basedir}/${THEME_NAME}.swc">

Switching fork to "false" seems to have solved my problem, not sure why.