2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2011 12:11 AM by siznakeo RSS

New Social Platform SDK - Come Sign up to Learn More!

Nigel Pegg Community Member

Hi All,

We looooove LCCS, but we also recognize that if you're building a social site or application, its capabilities are one element of the overall picture - you still need to build your own user profiles, etc. One of the things we've been working on is a set of APIs to help solve some of the problems LCCS leaves for you to deal with, making the entire offering stronger as a whole.

I don't want to get too much deeper into it here. If you'd like to learn more, check out our site :

http://sbe.adobecemcloud.com/

• 1. Re: New Social Platform SDK - Come Sign up to Learn More!
          tinylion_uk Community Member

Sounds really interesting

Had a look at the site link.,

All looks good, but no mention of ActionScript API?

I really hope Im just missing someting here and it's not just a JS project.

to be able to use this new Social SDK with LCCS would be great. please tell me this is whats its going to be able to do.

I think sometimes lately Adobe aren't really helping push flash and AS.

please tell me Im wrong.

cheers anyway for the heads up

glenn

tinylion

• 2. Re: New Social Platform SDK - Come Sign up to Learn More!
            siznakeo Community Member

"APIs to help solve some of the problems LCCS leaves for you to deal with" ... that's a very negative statement aimed at the LCCS team. I think they provide solutions, and the LCCS package doesn't leave us with problems, it fills current problems. If LCCS creates any "new" problems, then a bug report would fix it, it sounds like your problems are make believe.