Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Bookmark in Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'll be selling an eBook that I built in Word and converted with Adobe Acrobat X Pro. I've had some issues but things are now taking shape. I've built the book on the Adobe recommendation of 6x9.

I just opened the eBook on another computer that only has Acrobat Reader and can't figure out how a buyer would mark (bookmark) where they left off?

Thanks,

Harry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Open Reader, Edit>Preferences>Documents and ensure that "Restore last view settings when reopening documents" is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just opened the eBook on another computer that only has Acrobat Reader and ...

There is no product named 'Acrobat Reader'. Do you use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. Its Adobe Reader...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Reader, Edit>Preferences>Documents and ensure that "Restore last view settings when reopening documents" is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Bernd, perfect!  Harry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an OBTW — The free Adobe Reader does not provide a means of making PDF Bookmarks.

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines