• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got message E_ADEPT_CORE_USER_NOT_ACTIVATED

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought an iRiver Story HD which is listed as one supporting DRM. My problem is that when I've downloaded an ebook to the device and try to open it, I get this message: “A different Adobe ID has been authorized for use on the device. E_ADEPT_CORE_USER_NOT_ACTIVATED”.

What does the message mean? It works to open the book in ADE application on my PC, so there's nothing wrong with my AdobeId or the ebook.

The iRiver I bought was a demo ex so it could be that it has been authorized as demo. In that case, will the device be locked in this way so I can't authorize it with another Adobe Id?

I should also mention that after I authorized the device the first time, I installed lastest firmware. Unfortunately I didn't test to open a DRM book before the upgrade. After that I have made factory reset, de-authorized and re-authorized several times.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Desperatly need help

/Eva

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found another thread similar to mine: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/886758?tstart=30

And also found in the Swedish support forum for iRiver that it seems to be a new bug in firmware 1.27.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2011 Nov 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem. Email Adobe support today. Wait for the answer.

Hopefully, someone will be able to help.

adozo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines