Create a Flash swf that does the following:
- connects (FCS NetConnection) to
- upon connection success waits for remote call of the method
“init”. The “init” method has one parameter
that is type object. This info object contains the
“info_so_name” property that is the name of a temporary
remote shared object that the flash client will need to connect to
and read data from.
- connects to the shared object wich name has beensent by the
- listens for syncronization of the shared object and signals
visually when the data has changed (i.e. a blinking green light)
- at all time displays all the up-to date info contained by
the object in a readeable form.