3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2011 11:19 PM by Mira D RSS

Tutorial Builder is not recording the steps

PrintTrain

Tutorial Builder is not recording the steps

I downloaded the Tutorial Builder and followed the installation steps after firstly installing the ScriptListener PlugIn as instructed; the resulting HTML page shows the before and after images but the steps are missing?

• 1. Re: Tutorial Builder is not recording the steps
          Mira D Adobe Employee

Hi PrintTrain,

Can you tell us a bit more about your system? What OS and version are you using?

Thanks and sorry to hear you are having trouble!

Mira

• 2. Re: Tutorial Builder is not recording the steps
            PrintTrain Community Member

I got it working and the steps are recording correctly - I had to reinstall it for some reason. Works great and will save me so much time and effort in the future.

When will the "View in Photoshop" application be available for viewing the recorded steps on a PC (or same computer)? - there is mention of a webkit app or something similar in the forums.

Thanks

Marc

• 3. Re: Tutorial Builder is not recording the steps
              Mira D Adobe Employee

Hi Marc,

I am happy to hear that it's working for you.

We just released the Tutorial Player today. Please update your Tutorial Builder plugin and install the Tutorial Player AIR app.  With Tutorial Player you can see how "View in Photoshop" links send commands to Photoshop. You can also check out the video at Adobe TV to see a version of the app that runs on a tablet. We will be releasing sample tablet code soon.

We look forward to your feedback!

Thanks!

Mira