Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Border style does not display in compiled help

Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows XP/RH8/RSC1.3  on a WebHelp Project

The border style I select (Double, 4px) for images is shown correctly on the topic page and in the preview, but when the project is compiled the border style is not the same as seen in RH and the Preview.

The image/frame as seen in RH and the Preview is shown first below.   The same image/frame as seen in the compiled help is after that.

Is this the nature of a WebHelp project or something else?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Double frame 4px in RH and Preview.gif

Double Frame in Compiled Help.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

That was it.   The frame displays correctly in IE but not in FFand Chrome.   Disappointing to say the least, but at least I have an answer.  Thanks .

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My guess is that it's a browser thing: How the border is rendered is up to the browser. What browser are you using to view the WebHelp? Try WebHelp in IE and FF to see if you have a different result.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was it.   The frame displays correctly in IE but not in FFand Chrome.   Disappointing to say the least, but at least I have an answer.  Thanks .

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp