The issue is somewhat not clear. Could you please elaborate on this or share your presentation.
You could also share the steps to reproduce it.
I am using a 2011 MacBook Pro in PC mode running Windows 7 home edition, 64 bit, 4 Gig of RAM and Adobe Presenter 7.07 build 7746 installed in PowerPoint 2010.
Today I completed these steps to recreate the problem:
1. I opened an existing slide deck with no audio recordings.
2. I went to the Presenter tab and used the record button to add recordings to each of the 17 slides in the file.
3. I used the Edit button remove small portions of the audio such as extra silence.
4. I used the PPT animation tools to add animated appearances of bullets.
5. I used sync to set the animations with the audio.
6. I published in Presenter, opting see the output after completion using the setting of near CD quality for audio.
On slide 8 there is clipping of the audio about half through the audio for that slide. In the audio I've recorded I say "Generally about $30 per day", and this is what I hear when I listen inside of Presenter in Edit or Sync modes. However, on the first time listening to the published version I hear "--enerally about$30 per day". If I go back a slide and play this slide again, it sounds fine, with the whole word being audible.
I have experienced this in several of the presentations I have created. Usually re-recording the audio for a given slide I can fix the problem, however, since I can only hear the problem after the content has been published it can take a long time to find all of the occurrences and fix them.
It is probably worth noting that I often have trouble with PPT/Presenter with the system becoming sluggish/non-responsive for periods of time, and PPT restarting. Also, after some of these crashing instances I receive the message when I launch PPT asking if I'd like to disable the Presenter plug in since PPT appears to be having trouble with it.
I hope this is enough information for you to understand what is going on. You mention that I can share my presentation, but I do not know how to do that. I am happy to do that if you tell me how.