1 person found this helpful
1. Is the firewire driver set to legacy?
2. The control buttons in PR or on the deck?
3. Can you capture with Scenalyzer?
4. Import your existing project into a new project. Does that help?
1. I'm not sure how to find the answer to that question.
2. The control buttons in PR
3. Yes, Scenalyzer can capture video. Again, so can Premiere CS5.5 if I open an already-existing project.
4. Importing an existing project into a new project does not fix the capture problem for the new project.
DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!
I figured it out!
I recently captured video from an HDV camera. The default setting for capturing was still set to "HDV." When I changed it back to "DV" everything started working again.