1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 2, 2008 4:52 PM by Shelady

LinkBar Color?

Shelady
      Hi,
      In my linkBar, I need to change the 'font color' yellow when I rollOver the mouse over the item and 'red' when I click on the item
      I am using selectionColor and rollOverColor but they are unable to change the "font color" or the item but changing the background of that link.
      How can I change the font color without changing the background color of the link bar item.
      Here is my code
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="absolute" backgroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundGradientAlphas="[1.0, 1.0]" backgroundGradientColors="[#000000, #000000]">

<mx:LinkBar styleName="LBar" dataProvider="{myViewStack}" x="359" color="#ffffff" rollOverColor="#f1c90e" selectionColor="#f11e0e"/>
      <mx:ViewStack id="myViewStack" top="30" width="100%" height="100%" horizontalCenter="150">
      <mx:Canvas id="homepage" label="HOME PAGE" verticalScrollPolicy="off" horizontalScrollPolicy="off" height="100%" width="100%">
      </mx:Canvas>
      <mx:Canvas id="aboutus" backgroundColor="#cc55cc" height="100%" width="100%" label="ABOUT US">

<mx:Canvas id="solutions" backgroundColor="#cc0000" height="100%" width="100%" label="SOLUTIONS">

<mx:Canvas id="services" backgroundColor="#ffcccc" height="100%" width="100%" label="SERVICES">

<mx:Canvas id="contacts" backgroundColor="#cc00ff" height="100%" width="100%" label="CONTACTS">

</mx:ViewStack>

</mx:Application>