Exit

Full-Motion Recording in one Slide

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo - i am a newbie at this community,

one question.

I want record in full-motion recording in only one slide. Normally it should be standard. The problem, if i record longer than 10 sec or i click an link - i got more than one slide. For example: if i record more than one min. i got 6 slides. But i need only one. There are some options?

Someone have a solution?

greetings.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, mitnicker

See if the thread linked below helps.

Click here to read the thread

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx - for the quickly help.

But i didn`t find a solution in the thread.

If I record in the full-motion recording the software create after 16 sec. the second slide and further 16 sec. the third slide. But i need 45 sec in one slide because i have a mp3 for the audio sound track.

Somebody could help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello again mitnicker

Ahhh, so you want a single slide as opposed to a single .SWF.

There are two different ways you might do this. If you want to create a single slide out of existing slides, you could use the Captivate Full Motion Editor. This tool allows slicing, dicing and stitching together full motion clips. You may read all about it as well as download a copy by clicking here.

If you wish to re-record and create a single slide, you might try tapping the F9 key to enter Full Motion mode, perform the steps and press F10 to exit Full Motion mode.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources