6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2011 2:50 PM by chuacha_

Premier: How to render the mp4 from mp4 (recorded with screen capturing tool) without quality loss f

chuacha_

I’m novice in video making, but I need to make some good quality crisp video tutorials for the internet streaming.

So I’ve stopped on mp4 format, cause it is portable and not heavy.

I have a screen captured video with that tool  1000X750

http://www.screenr.com/

Then I’m adding some effects with After Effect.

I’m exporting that using h.264, because that is what I need in the final version.

The quality after After Effect is great and size is good,

but I need to compose several pieces and add audio, which I’m trying to do in Premier again using h.264.

I need the good quality video, not very heavy, because I need to stream in on the website.. But the problem that Adobe Premier low the quality and I’ve tried so many ways and setting and I still don’t have any idea how the prevent that..

My current setting are:

When I create the project:

Display Format: Timecode

Capture format :HDV

Sequence preset: AVC-Intra 720p 30 fps (I’m not which preset to choose when I capture video from the screen but I have tried almost all of them and  just AVC helps me avoid the shaking video )

Pixel aspect Ratio: Square pixels (1.0)

When I export the project:

Format: H.264

TV Standart: NTSC (do I need that if I’m going to use that video just for computer not for TV.. ?)

Frame width: 1000    height:750    (do I need the same frame size as AVC-Intra – 1280X720? )

Frame rate: 29.97 fps

Pixel aspect Ratio: Square pixels (1.0)

Profile: high

Level:5.1

Bitrate Encoding: VBR, 2 Pass

Target Bitrate: 6.06

Maximum Bitrate: 10.68

Please help me to find where I’m wrong.. is that possible with some settings to get no loss quality when I render mp4  to mp4 in Premier?

Thank you guys for any help and sorry if my questions sounds stupid as I’m really novice..