1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 2, 2011 9:10 AM by Steve Grisetti

Can't See Thumbnails in Elements 9

Evander2 Level 1

I recently purchased a new computer and installed Adobe Premiere Elements 9.  I also purchased Adobe's Classroom in a Book for Premiere Elements 9.  I ran into problems on the first page of the interactive program.  After loading video clips from Lessons 04 & 05 as instructed by the textbook, I do not see thumbnail images of the movie clips.

When I insert movie clips from my personal library, thumbnail images do appear.

I spent $35 on the Classroom in a Book and would like very much to use it so does anyone have any idea what's up?

I have to believe that my new PC complies with system requirements for Premiere Elements 9.

• 1. Re: Can't See Thumbnails in Elements 9
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You'll have to contact Adobe if you've got an issue with their book, Evander. We don't have anything to do with it.

But have you set up your video project properly for this type of video?

And have you ensured you have the latest version of Quicktime, per the program's requirements?

Also, what operating system are you working on, how fast is your processor and how much RAM do you have? You may need to do some manual updates to your OS. But we need to know more specifics than that you believe your computer meeds the system reqs.