Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp HTML 8 - Error

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2011 Nov 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently receiving an application error message stating that the memory could not be read when I try and open any of the project files in a RH HTML 8 project that up until now has been working fine.

I am unable to debug this and the whole application closes.

Please help!

Thank you

D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where's this project located? Is it happening if you try and open any of the sample projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project documents are located in my documents and the project has been published to a server - the other projects that have been created do not appear to have this issue and it is only when I open this project and try to open one of the project files that I get this error message.

Thanks

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you mean by "and the project has been published to a server" - are you saying that we've generated WebHelp and published that to a server? If so, that doesn't have any bearing on trying to open the project; the output can be put anywhere.

You say the "project documents are located in my documents" but where is the actual project (.xpj) file located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp