Hope you can help me in this.
I'm trying to create a second pool in a process in Adobe Livecycle, but I can't figure out how to do it. I've looked at the manual, searched online, through the forums.
Also, I am interested in whether Adobe is able to implement BPMN 1.2 flows where the start point is manual, e.g. when a user applies for a license over the counter. (The system is only invoked when the counter staff keys in the details into the system.)
Any 2 cents in this regard will be MOST appreciated. =)
Thank you in advance.
I do not know about the BPMN 1.2 but I can tell you the different ways that a flow can be started"
1. Watched Folder - process monitors a folder on the server and when a new file is created that file is associated with the input of the process and it is started.
2. Email - same as above but email is used with an attachment
3. Java api - programatic interace for java programs
4. Soap Service - programatic interface for any program
5. Data Services end point - used from a flex application
6. Rest call - submission across HTTP/s
Hope that helps