2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2011 11:22 PM by RidleyAranX

Size Confusion

RidleyAranX

Hey there people. I'm back again and need your incredible help again. I've learned quite a bit, and been frustrated quite a bit but hope to tap into your vast knowledge again. Basically, making a video like before with an assortment of different sources but I've run into a snag. My sequence (timeline) is a "collage" of a bunch of clips and what not. Now, my source videos seem to be of varying size and quality. Fortunately enough, they all seem to fit appropriately and when I export it they come out great! So no problem there. That was, until today.

Image Size: 1280 x 720

I have a video with that size, which is a beautiful size compared to what I am using for most of the other stuff, but the hitch comes in the fact that my video's quality has to move as slow as the worst wheel. So the size, when put into the collage stays at it's much larger size and seems 'zoomed' in when it's playing at 100% preview player at the top right. Basically, I'm just trying to figure out how to make that clip itself in the sequence, shrink down a little bit. I'm alright with a hit in quality, that's no problem. Just can't seem to figure out, what I'm assuming is a simple enough problem.

Thanks in advance!