11 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2011 2:51 PM by Jeffb2009

NEED HELP! loosing the will to live... MAC Lion OS

martbookpro

bought a brand new mac book pro this week, OS X LION 10.7.2

wanted a mac for using indesign as screen resolution and smooth operation.

PROBLEMS I AM HAVING

I wanted to download the free indesign trial (why not) and can't install the following...

1. Adobe download manager WONT install onto my system, it downloads and brings up a window with what I can only describe as a see through parcel

I double click it and it tries to unpack / install it, once the blue bar is complete I don't see anything relating to adobe again.

2. Adobe AIR will not install onto my system, however the download window does show a nice red adobe parcel, again a certain amount of installation occurs and then nothing...

the whole point of forking out on the pro was so i could do my companies flyers and graphic design and ive hit a brick wall with adobe!

is anyone facing a similar problem or is it a problem that is due to be resolved or is it my machine?

please if somebody could help me on this matter id be so grateful. I am a virgin to the mac os although everything else is very impressive so far.

if i buy the in design CD software would it install (not really ideal as i want the trial, but as a last resort)

Thanks in advance

Martin

:-)