i am trying find kuler in my window>extensions folder but there is nothing there, at all.
i am working on a mac Lion. please help? how do i get it to load?
It would be great if you could answer a few queries:
- Which product (and version) are you using?
- Do you have other products installed on the machine as well? If yes, which ones (and versions)?
- Did you recently upgrade to Lion and install the product thereafter?
- Was Kuler visible in Windows->Extensions and working for you earlier?
- Are there any other menu items under Windows->Extensions?
- Kuler team
simply restarted the program and now it is working fine. lost my hard
drive yesterday and had to reinstall
everything. slowly it starts working. thank you for being there and so
promptly. i am impressed.