4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2011 1:38 AM by Nash_John

Premiere Elements 10, unable to launch projects...

DeathDwarf79

Hi there, first post.

I've managed to sort out one problem already this morning - I've now got virtualdub set up for processing files before I import them to PE.

However I'm still stumped on why it (at the moment) still crashes (just 'stopped working' message) as I move from the 'Choose organizer/new project etc.' screen into the editor screen.

I downloaded this as a trial last week because I couldn't afford to buy straight away for my art degree work and so far I'm glad I didn't.

Unfortunately Adobe UK aren't allowed to offer any direct support until I buy it.

I've looked at most of the suggestions relating to firewalls, antivirus, graphics cards and so on - but the program at least tells me that its installed fine, which I would've thought it wouldn't if these were the problem.

I've seen many complaints about 32-bit vista and this, could it be some kind of basic system resources problem?

I have - Vista 32, 4Gb RAM, ATI radeon Graphics display.  How much could HD space matter?

The AVI/codecs explanation page was excellent, by the way.

This is probably something really simple!

Would be very grateful to anyone who could help as it would be v helpful to be able to get this running -

Kevin.