0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2011 3:48 PM by AmirGuterman

using cirrus to stream local ip camera (in a p2p way) to mobile without media server, how?

AmirGuterman

Hi all, I found out that the only way to reach near zero delay is to give up the streaming servers, and use cirrus to attach other client's stream over RTMFP using his/her PeerID.

everything is working perfect with a regular webcam..

this allows me to stream my webcam to my Android Galaxy S with really low delay (near zero) with the right configurations.

now I'm trying to achieve the same result with a local network IP camera (mine is Axis 213), this model supports only MJPEG and MPEG-4 but I will soon upgrade to h.264 enabled ip camera.

so,

1. I have a laptop with vista, this laptop is configured in my router as DMZ, which means requests from outside are forwarded to my laptop only (laptop ip is 10.0.0.160)

2. I have an IP camera with an internal ip of 10.0.0.200 so the camera can't be accessed from outside(internet), but it can be accessed from my laptop.

now I need to get the video feed from the IP camera, and forward it, to the phone using Cirrus (using the PeerID of my laptop flash desktop application I can use attachStream my android flash app).

any help please!! tnxxxx