2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2008 11:23 PM by graphi-net

Launching well a .EXE with Vista but not with XP

graphi-net
      I did a full presentation on cd-rom using a .EXE (projector)
      These application is launching well on windows vista but while i'm trying to launch it with XP it launched but the animation is freezing and the sound is not performing.
      Does anybody have experienced this problem before and can help me to resolve it?

By advance many thanks
        • 1. Launching well a .EXE with Vista but not with XP
          Chunick Level 3
          version of Director?... as well, how are the animations made - video, sprites on the score, etc.? ... and what codec and parameters did you use for the audio?... what are the specs of the XP machine (RAM, chip type, video card, etc.)?
          • 2. Re: Launching well a .EXE with Vista but not with XP
            graphi-net Level 1
            In fact i re-enhanced a presentation made with 8.5 with Director 11. The animations are made with sprites on the score and are protected dxr files The codec used with 8.5 were QT3assets while with Director 11 the codec used were QT6assets, however i tried in director 11 with QT3assets and then the projectors is read with XP but not with Vista. I turned crazy.
            The XP machine turns with 1GO RAM THE VIDEO CARD IS A MOBILITY RADEON 9000 THE CHIP IS A gENUINE INTEL CPU 3.06GHZ
            Thanks for helping