0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2011 7:39 PM by Jason Woodcock

"clientid = Null" Problem?

Jason Woodcock Level 1

I have two php classes, one function perfectly both in "Test Operation" and in the app itself. The other one however, works perfectly in "Test Operation" but errors out with

{Fault code=Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt, Fault string=Channel disconnected, Fault detail=Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received, Destination=userProjectNotes}

So, I got to digging through the Requests and Responses trying to find the problem. Now, the first one's (the working one) request looks like:

Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)     operation = getProjects_full_paged    clientId = 32B15A0B-BB0A-7189-BB7A-0000570C24D3    destination = ProjectsfullService    messageId = A5347E0B-A1F4-3762-29B1-865304C2271E    timestamp = 0    timeToLive = 0    body =     [      0,      100    ]    hdr(DSId) = nil

The second one (not working in the app itself looks like:

Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)     operation = getAlluserProjectnotes    clientId = null    destination = userProjectNotes    messageId = 4B579C95-CCA3-09DD-7324-8651AC8959C3    timestamp = 0    timeToLive = 0    body =     [      pwalker_notes    ]    hdr(DSId) = nil

The difference? clientId = null in the second one...

Now, if I run the app on the dev machine (localhost) works perefect... But, if I upload the service to the server, that's when it starts acting retarded...

The class itself is very simple:

public function getAlluserProjectnotes($userTable) {

$stmt = mysqli_prepare($this->connection, "SELECT * FROM $userTable");        
              $this->throwExceptionOnError();

mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);
              $this->throwExceptionOnError();

$rows = array();

mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt, $row->notes_id, $row->date_added, $row->note, $row->pid);

while (mysqli_stmt_fetch($stmt)) {
                $rows[] = $row;
                $row = new stdClass();
                mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt, $row->notes_id, $row->date_added, $row->note, $row->pid);
              }

mysqli_stmt_free_result($stmt);
              mysqli_close($this->connection);

return $rows;
          }

Any suggestions?