2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2011 10:22 AM by BikeLustComics

Flash CS5.5 Auto Save Issues

BikeLustComics

Alright, I've been having this annoying issue with flash. Flash auto saves my project every 10 minutes, but, I would rather have flash save every thirty minutes. This can be very aggravating, because, when every I return to use flash It is saving. When I am in a rhythm working on a project flash interrupts me to autosave.

Autosave is great in that It has saved me having to redo work, but, I would rather choose to save when I am ready.

I tried to change the auto-recovery setting to a different amount of time. FlashPreferences>General>Auto-Recovery

This does not work. Flash will continue to save every 10 min.

Any thoughts or solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-Pat

Bike Lust Comics

http://www.BikeLustComics.com

• 1. Re: Flash CS5.5 Auto Save Issues
          Sukhi12 Level 1

Hi Pat ,

Autosave and Auto- recover are  two different option . If you need to  set  the Autosave  timing  options or Disabled  please  follow the steps below  :

1) In Document PI under Properties section click on wrench  image i.e  Edit document properties button and turn ON / OFF Auto -Save option .

2) Create a New Document dialog box has an option to set Autosave OFF & ON  and you can set the timing as well .

I hope this help.

Thanks

Sukhbir

• 2. Re: Flash CS5.5 Auto Save Issues
            BikeLustComics Level 1

Thanks Sukhibir!  I found the setting and set it to 30 min. I can stop pulling my hair out now!

At first, I was a little confused about where to find the wrench so I made some screenshots to help people find this:

autosave-issue-1.png

autosave-issue-2.png

Thanks again!

-Pat

Bike Lust Comics

http://www.BikeLustComics.com