This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
So I changed that line, once I figured out that it's at the top of the xml file, not the mxml file, went to rebuild, and now I get an error saying
Error creating AIR file: 103: ERROR, application.title; 104: ERROR, application.filename; 104: ERROR, application.id; 104: ERROR, application.version
Please check the following link to migrate your application descriptor from old version to 1.0. This link is for 1.0M6 but I think the schema is valid for 1.0 except that the namespace should be xmlns=" http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/1.0"
Renamed <title> –> <name>
filename, id and version are required properties in 1.0
Yeah, that was it.
What I ended up doing was just creating a brand new AIR app named temp.
Then I copied the text of the xml file into my project, and replaced the name temp with my projects name, and it seems to work now.