1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 22, 2011 11:42 PM by Peter Grainge

AdobeAir Content Width

AnyAvailableUsername

Hello Community!

I've spent some time working with Robohelp HTML Webhelp and now am tasked to develop a second mockup of a webhelp.  I'm looking at using AdobeAir, however, I have the following issues:

1) The navigation menu is set to a width that I cant seem to change. On generating a project it looks ridiculous.  How can I reduce the width of the content menu?

2) The standard layout has a title bar positioned above a breadcrumb bar.  The title bar appears to be limited in width and cuts off the title of the page.  How can I:

• Change the width
      • Change the font size.

3) The top right hand corner allows for a 32x32 graphic. how can I increase the size of this logo?

4) Is it me, or is Adobe Air insanely limited in what it can do? - looks pretty but can't do much with it.

Cheers

• 1. Re: AdobeAir Content Width
          Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional

1) The navigation menu is set to a width that I cant seem to change. On generating a project it looks ridiculous.  How can I reduce the width of the content menu?

2) The standard layout has a title bar positioned above a breadcrumb bar.  The title bar appears to be limited in width and cuts off the title of the page.  How can I:

• Change the width
          • Change the font size.

3) The top right hand corner allows for a 32x32 graphic. how can I increase the size of this logo?

4) Is it me, or is Adobe Air insanely limited in what it can do? - looks pretty but can't do much with it.

Sorry but that is the way things are with AIR Help.

The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge