4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2008 1:54 PM by TheMarcus7

DHTML Show/Hide All

Alex Overhiser
      Is there a way to add show/hide all links at the top of a topic using drop-down DHTML? I would also like to be able to add plus/minus images to these links (as well as to the drop-down text links).

Thanks
        • 1. Re: DHTML Show/Hide All
          Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
          Welcome to the forum.

Show and Hide All is covered on my site. Various options where you click a button and all the dropdowns open up. The graphic is whatever you want.

Unfortunately my site is down and likely to be so for perhaps another day or two. The powerhouse at ThePlanet suffered an explosion taking out three of the four walls! Then their backup generator failed and then the repair failed. I believe the sky is due to fall down tomorrow!

Sorry but you will just have to be patient. Might be worth trying Google and using the cache view.

• 2. Re: DHTML Show/Hide All
            Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
            Welcome to the forum.

Show and Hide All is covered on my site. Various options where you click a button and all the dropdowns open up. The graphic is whatever you want.

Unfortunately my site is down and likely to be so for perhaps another day or two. The powerhouse at ThePlanet suffered an explosion taking out three of the four walls! Then their backup generator failed and then the repair failed. I believe the sky is due to fall down tomorrow!

Sorry but you will just have to be patient. Might be worth trying Google and using the cache view.

• 3. DHTML Show/Hide All
              TheMarcus7 Level 1
              Has anyone had any problems with RH7 and javascript code? Notably when generating from the command line? When I compile the projects with a script from the command line, the twisty code fails. If I compile from within RoboHelp 7, everything is fine.

.MW
              • 4. Re: DHTML Show/Hide All
                TheMarcus7 Level 1
                I was able to resolve my problem by including the ehelpDHTM.js file as a baggage file. This wasn't necessary under RH6 but seems to work for RH7.

.MW