Mr. Millaard, would it be possible for you to take a look at the following and give me your thoughts?
- at least 8GB of RAM (suggested is 16GB)
- Windows 7 OS
- i7 - 2600/ 2700
- GTX 560+ or 570 video card
- Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68 VPro
- 3 hard drives (I got this from one of your guide posts)
- 1 system
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (will be compatible with DVC Pro camcorder/ DV tapes)
- at least 750W PSU
- roomy case - Cooler Master HAF 932 (suggested from RjL 190362, also saw this in one of your posts)
Could you suggest something for the following?
- a good Firewire 400 adapter? (This is what I use to capture my videos)
- I also only burn DVDs for the videos...could you suggest a fairly good quality burner?
Thank you again for your help, Mr. Millaard
1 person found this helpful
a good Firewire 400 adapter? (This is what I use to capture my videos)
Not needed since there are two IEEE 1394a connectors on the motherboard.
I also only burn DVDs for the videos...could you suggest a fairly good quality burner?
LG and Sony have good and affordable models, but I would suggest to get a BR burner, since in the future you will move up to BDR.
The rest looks good. As long as you do not overclock this system you can use the stock cooler, but if you start to overclock, better get a CoolerMaster, Noctua or Prolimatech cooler for the CPU.
Thank you for your reply, Mr. Millaard.
One more question..would you happen to know anything about the following:
Adobe Premiere CS5.5 and third party plugins compatibility: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4027175#4027175
Thank you, sir!
Thank you for your help, illucine!
Would you happen to know if those third party plugins have wedding transitions? Those are what interest me.
No, I don't know.