• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing project

Nov 15, 2011 Nov 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

Yesterday, I added a few new topics to a project that is merged into a Main Project; when I compiled and got the View Results button, clicked it ... nothing happened, and now the project I was working on does not appear in the Main Project.

Any ideas?

thanx!

Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2011 Nov 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What output are you creating? WebHelp, CHM?

If WebHelp, did you copy the output to the mergedProject folder of the main project output?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2011 Nov 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I solved the problem by doing what I thought was counter-intuitive: I removed the several topics that I'd created, compiled and -- voila -- it's working again ... topic compiles, with form allowing me to look at finished project, and reappears in the Main Project... however, a further problem remains, that of non-functional Index and Search tabs.  I'll start a new discussion for that one.

thanks,

Lon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp