3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2011 4:32 PM by David__B

how to upload pix to PST from dslr

dkmphoto

Okay, so I've been looking forward to this touch app for a month since I got an Iconia A500. What I would like to do is be able to plug in a dslr via USB and be able to browse those jpeg files in PST. Seems reasonable enough to me, but it doesn't seem to be an option. Please tell me there is a way to do this, or that there will be a way to do this in the very near future.

Thank you

-DKM

• 1. Re: how to upload pix to PST from dslr
          David__B Adobe Employee

Hi DKM

Its not possible to browse photos on an external device like a DSLR camera, you would need to copy the photos manually to the tablets own storage to a folder that PS Touch would recognize (like the Pictures folder) using software from the tablet manufactuer or some other type of File Browsing application.

-Dave

• 2. Re: how to upload pix to PST from dslr
            dkmphoto Level 1

Is it something that may be possible in the future? Is this something that

carousel can do, and if so, will that be made available on honeycomb soon?

-DKM

• 3. Re: how to upload pix to PST from dslr
              David__B Adobe Employee

Hi DKM,

You could create a new Idea thread as a feature request for PS Touch to have this functionality in future releases.

Whether you would be able to do this kind of workflow in Adobe Carousel would depend on how the camera communicates with the device/system. Note: Adobe Carousel is only available for Mac and iOS devices currently. If your camera mounted as a volume you could potentially do this kind of workflow on the Mac desktop version of Adobe Carousel to import photos from the camera. You could test it out with the 30 day trial Adobe Carousel.

-Dave