1 person found this helpful
you most likely have an asnchronous event issue. some users have faster connections than others and don't see the issue while those with slower connections see the issues. when files are you the browser's cache, users don't see the issues.
Thanks for the response but I'm not sure that's the right track -
I have more info then my when I made the original post
I am thinking that it may be a Player issue.
1. Testers using the same connections in different browsers are getting different results.
2. I am Tester 2 from above. I am testing from 2 machines that share the same connection. See corrected stats below.
Tester 2 -inital settings
PC Player version - different player in each browser
1. Firefox 8.0 on PC version 10 - no issue
2. Internet Explorer 8 PC - issue
MAC Plaver Version - 11.1
3. Safari Mac - no issue
4. Chrome - no issue
When I updated FF on the PC to Player version 11. I started getting the issue.
4. The load seems to fail when the app tries to process radio button components ( It assigns values and x, y coords to them)
When I remove the code that processes these the app runs
Any thoughts ?
some components added with code also do not initialize immediately and code trying to assign their properties doesn't work until a moment after their initialized.
what's your url and what needs to be done to see the problem?
Kglad - You actually were right the first time
After I responed to your message I looked again at my code and saw where there was a possibility that the components were being called before the initialization was completed.
I moved that call to a different place and everything works great in all browser/os combos now!
The interesting thing to me is that the issue only seemed to happen in Flash Player 11 running on Win machines.
But bottom line it works and I've got a happy customer.
Thanks for your help on this.