4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2011 2:48 PM by kililio RSS

Downloading JPGs from Creative Cloud into Collage gives "No supported files to show" error

kililio Community Member

"No supported files to show"

That's the message i get when i try to Download from Creative Cloud , and i uploaded jpg files , i see them on the web but not on my android tablet (xoom)

• 1. Re: No supported files to show
          svalentine1 Adobe Employee

Can you try downloading the images to your tablet then include them in your collage as a test? If that does not work I would suggest testing with a few other jpgs or send me one of them as I can test this for you. You should be able to download the jpg files from the Creative Cloud.

Scott

• 2. Re: No supported files to show
            kililio Community Member

okay let me right this wrong,

you need to create a new collage then touch the landscape with a + sign on it ( at the top left of the canvas)

and then select "creative cloud ".

BUT DON'T try to download from Creative Cloud in the welcome screen , i doesn't work this way. 

• 3. Re: No supported files to show
              svalentine1 Adobe Employee

Lionel,

The error you saw for "no supported images" is because there was not any collages uploaded to your Creative Cloud. Once you complete and upload a Collage to the Creative Cloud you will see that you can download the file. To add images to a collage, you are correct that you need to click on the landscape icon with the +. Then you will be able to download the images from your Creative Cloud account. I just tested this as it worked for me.

Thanks

Scott

• 4. Re: No supported files to show
                kililio Community Member

Thank you very much

Lionel,

Sent from my iPhone

Le 16 nov. 2011 à 23:40, svalentine1 <forums@adobe.com> a écrit :

Re: No supported files to show

created by svalentine1 in Adobe Collage - View the full discussion

Lionel,

The error you saw for "no supported images" is because there was not any collages uploaded to your Creative Cloud. Once you complete and upload a Collage to the Creative Cloud you will see that you can download the file. To add images to a collage, you are correct that you need to click on the landscape icon with the +. Then you will be able to download the images from your Creative Cloud account. I just tested this as it worked for me.

Thanks

Scott

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4030640#4030640

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4030640#4030640. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Adobe Collage by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.