2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2011 4:11 AM by Africasoz777

Flash CS5/AS3 Contact Form without php complications - more than 1 per site...

Africasoz777

I love Flash CS5 and working with the AS3 package yet I have done everything and now I am stuck at the most frustrating part – I want to add contact forms to  my site and its now allowing me to add another form, brings up errors as follows: Scene 1, Layer 'Action Script', Frame 291, Line 3 1021: Duplicate function definition. 1st Code that works fine send_details.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, sendData); function sendData(evtObj:MouseEvent):void{ trace (fullnames_txt.text); trace (email_txt.text); trace (contact_numbers_txt.text); trace (postage_details_txt.text); trace (message_txt.text); var mailAddress:URLRequest = new URLRequest("mailto:info@fciministries.com?from="+email_txt.text+"&subject=From Website&body="+message_txt.text+" from:"+fullnames_txt.text+postage_details_txt.text+contact_numbers_txt.text); navigateToURL(mailAddress); } 2nd Form that causes errors send_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, sendData); function sendData(evtObj:MouseEvent):void{ trace (names_txt.text); trace (country_txt.text); trace (numbers_txt.text); trace (emails_txt.text); trace (body_txt.text); var mailAddress:URLRequest = new URLRequest("mailto:africa@fciministries.com?from="+emails_txt.text+"&subject=From Website&body="+body_txt.text+" from:"+names_txt.text+country_txt.text+numbers_txt.text); navigateToURL(mailAddress); } This is the code that I wrote into AS3 and it works but for the 1  form on my site, as soon as I duplicate the form and add another 1, even if it has different information, it gives the errors. I am so disappointed that of all the issues – there seems to be no one who has been able to help with this and everyone is using the php, MYSQL route which I am still coming to terms with understanding and applying…Please help me…Thanks.