• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop Three Captivate Offerings

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a non-profit for financial professionals. We would like to use Adobe captivate to put together on-demand trainings for our constituents.  We have already developed the content via ppt.and have audio files to go with them.  The project would entail some editing of the mp3 files and using Captivate to merge the ppt with the audio.  The recordings are 1.5 hours long.  There is also a quiz that needs to be included.  All quizzes have already been developed they would just need to be entered into the tool.  If there is any interest or more details need to be provided, please reply to this post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2012 Dec 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’m writing to inquire if your company has any need of Flash, Graphic Design or eLearning services now or in the near future.

Please find my resume below, which will show over 12 years of experience at several Fortune 500 companies and agencies specifically in the area of Graphic Design/Flash Development, and eLearning. I have a strong work ethic and a great deal of experience working independently, meeting and exceeding both expectations and deadlines. In addition, an online portfolio may be viewed at: www.dgsdesigns.com.

I look forward to speaking with you further.

Best Regards,

Daniel Gimness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I work in the financial arena also.  I have been developing eLearning packages for about 15 years now.  I can easily combine your Powerpoints and audio in Captivate and create a seamless training piece that will convey your content to your constituents.  You can view my profile/resume at LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/T7V6ia .  If you would like to see an example of my work, I would be glad to send you a small example.  The job you have listed is not a complicated one and would have a fairly quick turn around.  I would love to discuss it with you.

I look forward to helping you with this project.

Thanks,

Kevin Yeoman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources