2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2017 7:23 PM by muhammads80590246
      • 1. Re: It will not let chose my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3GS model SGH-T849, firmware 2.2, Froyo.UVJJB.
        David__B Adobe Employee

Hi rjenkin,

I don't think that device meets the minimum spec requirements unfortunately. Looks like that tablet doesn't have a high enough screen resolution or a new enough verison of the Android OS.
        http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-touch/tech-specs.html

Sorry

-Dave

• 2. Re: Can't install on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3GS model SGH-T849, firmware 2.2, Froyo.UVJJB.
          muhammads80590246

You have to search and download the exact firmware file for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3GS Model SGH-T849 to install it. Otherwise, your device will be gone bricked. Be careful when you installing the firmware on your device. The best and simple method to install firmware on a Samsung device is through Odin Samsung 3.12.3 for Windows 7 (Samsung Flashing Tool).

Installing firmware on Samsung SGH-T849 via Odin is simple steps:

Step-1: Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC.

Step-2: Download Odin Samsung Flashing Tool and Run Odin.exe

Step-3: Boot your Samsung device into “Download Mode“:

• Switch off your Samsung Device.
          • Press ” Volume Down + Home + Power ” buttons together, hold for 5-8 seconds, a Warning message will appear on the device screen.
          • Press Volume-Up button to accept the Warning Message and device will start in Download Mode.

Step-4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab to PC via USB Cable, Odin will detect your device and shows an " Added" Message.

odin.jpg

Step-5: Click on AP Button in Odin Window and Select the firmware file. that is in .tar.md5 format

Step-6: Click on Start Button and wait until it completes the flash process. You will see "PASS" message on completion.

Step-7: Your Samsung Device will restart automatically, now disconnect USB cable from PC and wait until it starts perfectly.

1 person found this helpful