1 person found this helpful
Could it be that you have multiple fields with the same names in the
various forms? If so, that could cause a problem when you combine them.
Well I figured it out. Thanks to anyone who tried to help. Here is what happened. The field names didn't completely transfer over in the field calculation order, which translated into all fields having the same name. I copied the fields then deleted them and then pasted them back in the document. When I went back and checked the correct field names showed up in the set field calculation order along with the incorrect field names. I organized them so the correct ones were on top and it all works. I'm not sure how to delete the old field names as there isn't an option for that but it isn't a big deal since the problem is fixed.
It wasn't same names in the different forms but close... I posted the answer as a reply to my question. Thanks for replying.
The way to fix it would be to remove the calculation scripts that use the old field names and then re-create it using the new ones.