0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2011 9:03 AM by stuckness879879

relocate scrollthumb in advanced datagrid or change default location

stuckness879879

hello,

I'm working with an advanced datagrid and I have a custom scroll bar and what not. I am trying to make it so that the scroll bar is not in line with the header at the minimum value. I just want to move it down so that when the user is at the beginning records...the scroller thumb is a little lower.

<mx:Canvas id="searchResultGridCvs" width="{this.width}" height="100%"

horizontalScrollPolicy="off">

<footer:AdvancedFooterDataGrid id="searchResultDG" width="100%" height="100%" verticalScrollBarStyleName="DarkGreenScrollGrayThumb" horizontalScrollBarStyleName="DarkGreenScrollGrayThumb"

click="onGridSingleClick(event)" verticalScrollPolicy="on"

doubleClickEnabled="true" headerStyleName="myGridHeader"

horizontalScrollPolicy="auto"

itemDoubleClick="dispatchSearchItemSelected(event)"

keyDown="ESFunctions.onItemClickEnter(event)"

rowHeight="20" sort="setSortColumn(event);" >

</footer:AdvancedFooterDataGrid>

</mx:Canvas>

help greatly appreciated.

Thanks