0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2011 2:26 AM by pbesi

problem with asyncToken and flash player 11

pbesi Level 1

Hello.

I'm working with an asyncToken object . It's work fine with flash player 10.x

If I work with flash player 11 (11.1.102.55) is doesn't work.

Debugging the code, I see that during an asynctoken object creation, the remote method doesn't start. In details:

var asyncToken:AsyncToken = personaService.loadAllPersona("", "", "", "fff", 0, 30);

The loadAllPersona method (it is java method) doesn't start if my flex application runs with flash player 11, while with flash player 10 it starts and I get all the remote data.

Is there anyone who has any idea? Is it a bug?

Follows my mxm  code:

<rubrica:PagedList id="pagedList" pageSize="30" length="1000" loadItemsFunction="loadItems"/>
                          <s:AsyncListView id="asyncListView" list="{pagedList}" createPendingItemFunction="onItemPending"/>

and my AS code:

private function loadItems(list:IList, start:uint, count:uint):void
                                    {
                                              var asyncToken:AsyncToken = personaService.loadAllPersona("", "", "", "fff", 0, 30);

asyncToken.addResponder(new AsyncResponder(function result(event:ResultEvent, token:Object = null):void {
                                                        var v:Vector.<Object> = new Vector.<Object>();
                                                        for each (var i:Object in event.result)
                                                        {
                                                                  v.push(i);
                                                        }
                                                        pagedList.storeItemsAt(v, token as int);
                                              }, function fault(event:FaultEvent, token:Object = null):void {
                                                        trace(event.fault.faultString);
                                              }, start));
                                    }

My SDK is 4.5.1 but I get the same problem with 4.5

Thank you

Pbesi