5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2011 5:08 PM by marian.ene

Audio Problem AGAIN!

JalilAzi

I know there's so much questions about audio when rendering but I haven't found my answer

It works perfect when I rendering a comp without audio but when I turn the audio on in render settings and click on render it doesn't proceed rendering, somehow stops working and I have to stop rendering

then software not responding for a few seconds and after that showing an error message indicating the file may be corrupted and you may restart the program

I have used any format and settings but it seems the problem is the audio only and without it anything works fine!

I don't know if its a hardware issue or my AE software

I'm using adobe after effects cs5.5 on win7 64bit OS

• 1. Re: Audio Problem AGAIN!
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I don't know if its a hardware issue or my AE software

...and neither do we. You need to provide much more info like your exact rendr settings, what audio sources and your sysem's audio configuration before anyone can even begin to guess....

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Audio Problem AGAIN!
            JalilAzi Level 1

Hey Mylenium here is some information

As I said I've tried different render settings but for example: I import a .mp4 file and add it to composition, A / V features are on, waveform is shown and sound is ok in RAM preview, then I add the composition to render queue leave render settings to "best settings" and output module to "lossless" it will render it perfectly without sound of course, then I simply click on "lossless" and check "Audio Output" and leave its default settings as it is, click on render button and then nothing happens, I stop rendering, software is not responding and after a few seconds here is the error message:

After Effects error: An output module stopped responding. The file may be damaged or corrupted. You may need to restart After Effects.

the file I used is a H.264 format, video codec is AVC and audio codec is AAC

system audio driver is Realtek HD Audio with driver version of 6.0.1.5859 directX version of 10.0 audio controller HD Audio and audio codec ALC1200

thats all I could manage to think about if any other info is needed tell me how to provide it

Thanks a lot

JalilAzi

• 3. Re: Audio Problem AGAIN!
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Have you tried rebooting your machine?

• 4. Re: Audio Problem AGAIN!
                JalilAzi Level 1

Szalam wrote:

Have you tried rebooting your machine?

It happens whenever I use the software even after windows startup

• 5. Re: Audio Problem AGAIN!
                  marian.ene Level 2

transcode your footage (at least the audio part), AE can't handle compressed audio very well. Use only uncompressed WAV or AIFF as audio for your sorces if you really must use it.