• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.swf files not functional in Acrobat X pro

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2011 Nov 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started working in flash builder, making some menues and buttons to create enriched pdfs, however when I try to add them to the pdfs I get 1 of 2 outcome, neither is functional.  When working with swf files I have created myself, I get an empty loading bar with the error "Error#2032: Stream Error. URL: file://PDFMedia013861/g/framework4.5.1.21328.swf"

FlashError.png

Or I get a play button image (a default before flash activation) that takes me directly to a black or transparent window (depending on my background pref.)  I have found, the file in the error refers to a file in the same bin folder as the swf file created by my application. Also, when I try to run the swf file outside of the bin folder it does not function, it simply shows white.

I have been through the support channels for Adobe Acrobat X pro to rule out the error being on the Acrobat side, but I am now unsure how to proceed if I can only construct non-functional or machine specific Flash Builder Applications.

If anyone has any insite I would be happy to hear about it, as I am fairly new to the flash development community.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Update*

I've found that if I revert back to the Flash Builder 3.6 SDK and construct the files with the same basic content the import into Acrobat is successful... Has anyone else had issues with FB  4.5 to Acrobat X compatability?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines