5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2011 8:05 AM by David__B

Help with the creative cloud website

plreaume

How do I get the creative cloud website to appear?  When I go there it is only a blank screen. It opens on my tablet, but

not on my computer. Thanks.

• 1. Re: Help with the creative cloud website
          David__B Adobe Employee

Hi plreaume,

I haven't heard of that issue before. You might a different browser first. Here is the website link just in case.

https://creative.adobe.com/

-Dave

• 2. Re: Help with the creative cloud website
            plreaume Level 1

Thanks Dave, 

I tried the link, but it still came up with a blank screen.  Is there a download for my computer that will let me get to the creative cloud sign in page?  I downloaded the plug-in for Photoshop CS5 and set up the link, but I could not get it to work with the tablet.  I have searched every place possible on the Adobe website and help sections but can't find anything except the help videos for setting it up for the ipad.  It does me no good to create anything in Adobe Ideas if I can't get it into Photoshop. 

plreaume

• 3. Re: Help with the creative cloud website
              David__B Adobe Employee

Hi plreaume,

Sorry to hear you're still not able to get it to work. What browsers did you test in? (like Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)

Installing the plug-ins allow you to open files that were created in the touch apps in Photoshop or Illustrator. Adobe Ideas files (filename.idea) can be opened in Adobe Illustrator CS5 & CS5.1 and Adobe Photoshop Touch files (filename.psdx) can be opened in Photoshop CS5 & CS5.1. So you wouldn't want to open an Ideas file in Photoshop but rather in Illustrator.

The overall process you would go through would be to upload to your files to the Creative Cloud site on the tablet and then save the same file to your computer (using the Creative Cloud site from a browser) in order to open it in Photoshop or Illustrator (using the plug-in).

There is this document that describes the process, maybe it will help? Just remember, where it says Photoshop Touch, you'll be using Adobe Ideas and where it says Photoshop CS5, you'll be using Illustrator CS5.
              http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1336

-Dave

• 4. Re: Help with the creative cloud website
                plreaume Level 1

Thank you! The first time I used Explorer and it didn't work.  Then I tried Google Chrome and yeah!! it opened and I could sign in.  Thank you!  plreaume

• 5. Re: Help with the creative cloud website
                  David__B Adobe Employee

Glad it worked