Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Configuring SharePoint Connector for LiveCycle

Level 1

Hello,

I am having some trouble setting up the SharePoint connect for LiveCycle. When entering the user credentials in the configuration page, I get a 401 Unauthorized error from Share Point server. However, using the same credentials, I am able to log into the Share Point site successfully.

Both systems are sync'd to the same LDAP and I've followed the instructions quite closely from Configuring LiveCycle ES2 Connector for Microsoft SharePoint.

My settings are similarly as follows:

Server: sp.lkp.com:80

User: spuser

Password: *******

Domain: LKP

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

The instructions for the server say:

SharePoint Server Host Name: The host name port number of the web application on the SharePoint server, in the format [hostname]:[port]. , should my link point to something more specific than just the server url?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Yes, Basic authentication should be enabled for SharePoint 2010. For MOSS 2007 NTLM should also work as it uses NTLM v1 but sharepoint 2010 uses NTLM v2 which is not supported by the connector yet.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Please check whether Basic Authentication is enabled on sp.lkp.com:80 or not?

Level 1

Should Basic Authentication be enabled as well even if I opt to use NTLM or Kerberos authentication?

I will check if it is enabled when I have a chance to check tomorrow.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Yes, Basic authentication should be enabled for SharePoint 2010. For MOSS 2007 NTLM should also work as it uses NTLM v1 but sharepoint 2010 uses NTLM v2 which is not supported by the connector yet.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----