0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2011 2:36 AM by XJLX

Default Page Zoom (Adobe Reader X)

XJLX

Hi everyone,

I'm having little problem with the Reader default zoom. Now, if I mark default zoom to something, like 100%, it works fine. Profile remembers the value...etc. But myt problem comes with multiple users on my Windows Terminal Server, where they use the Adobe Reader over Citrix connection.

My users really need the default zoom to remain 100%! So, that PDF file/page always comes to screen as 100% in size. This is actually very important in their use. But it seems, that based on the size of your screen or something - The reader gives different zooms for different files. Either way, the problem (and solution, that I need) would be to get the page size/zoom to remain always 100%. So, PDF file is in right size.

I have tried some registry settings (below), but I havent been able to get any useful results. Still hoping there would be some registry fix for this one.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\10.0\Originals]

"iDefaultZoomType"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\10.0\Originals]

"iDefaultZoomScale"=dword:00000000

These did change the Readers --> EDIT --> PREFERENCES --> Page Display --> Zoom: 100%. But that still doesn't change the documents size right when it opens on the screen. It may still open to some other size, like for example 87,9%...